Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 29, 2020
General Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions stated in this document constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether an individual or on behalf of a company) and Hive Group Inc. (referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the C-suite Moolahmore website as well as the mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
By accessing the Site, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions stipulated in this document, you are expressly prohibited from accessing or using the Site as well as the mobile application related to it.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes and modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes made by updating the “Last updated” section found at the beginning of this document. It is your responsibility to constantly review these Terms and Conditions to ensure that you are
well-informed of the updates.
The Site is our proprietary property and all source code, database, functionality, website and application designs, texts, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the
trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned, licensed, and controlled by Hive Group Inc. These are protected by copyright and trademark laws and no part of the
Content may be modified, reproduced, copied, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for
your own commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
The Site would require you to provide personal information. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for the use of your account and password. You must ensure that the device you use to access the Site and application is secure. You may change your password at any time for additional security.
C-suite Moolahmore Free Trial Terms and Conditions
The C-suite Moolahmore 30-Days Free Trial entitles you to access the C-suite Moolahmore Site and application premium services for a period of thirty (30) days from the moment you activate the trial version by providing your payment details.
By providing your payment details, you agree that we may store your payment card information and (i) consent to us using your payment details to allow automatic payments once your Free Trial period ends, (ii) acknowledge and agree to Moolahmore General Terms and Conditions and these Free Trial Terms and Conditions. If you decide that you do not want to continue your Free Trial subscription, you have to terminate your subscription on or before the Free Trial Period ends. You may only use this Free Trial subscription once.
Billing, Upgrades, Downgrades, and Refunds
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts unless an alternative payment method has been agreed upon prior to upgrading by contacting email@example.com. Free
accounts are required to provide a credit card number. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis.
2. An upgrade from the free trial to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
3. For any upgrade in plan level, the credit card that you have provided will automatically be charged the new rate through Stripe. Changes to a subscription such as upgrading or
downgrading can result in prorated charges.
4. Refunds are processed as outlined in our Refunds & Cancellation Policy.
5. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
6. All fees are inclusive of Australian GST (if required) but exclusive of all other taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. The Client is responsible for payment of
all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Account Recovery, Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation
1. You are responsible for keeping your username and password private. In case you have forgotten your username or password, contact our support team
firstname.lastname@example.org to recover your account.
2. Upon account recovery, we will need you to provide us further information such as the last 4 digits of your card number, card type, OTP, and customer ID for authentication
3. In case you are not able to provide the necessary information, our support team will confirm and validate your credentials through Stripe. You will need to provide your credit
card details and you will be charged US $0.50 for the account recovery fee.
4. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Contact our support team email@example.com to cancel your account.
5. All of your accounts will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled.
6. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time by contacting our support team. If you cancel your monthly subscription, the cancellation will take effect on your next
monthly billing cycle. You will not be eligible for a refund for monthly subscription fees paid before the month the cancellation takes effect.
7. You can temporarily suspend your account for up to three months without charge subject to approval by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Services provided to you without notice, in the event that payment is refused on the credit card that you have
Company believes that suspension or termination is necessary or advisable for the compliance with applicable law. Termination of the Service will result in the deactivation
or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Our service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. We do not offer refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an active account.
The Account Owner may deactivate their account anytime by contacting our support team. All information on the account will be deleted.
There are exceptions to every rule, of course, and here are ours:
· If you’re not happy with Moolahmore within the first 30 days of upgrading to a paid plan, let us know and we will make things right! If you’re still not happy, we’ll cancel your
subscription and refund the amount paid with no questions asked.
· If you forgot to cancel your account and were billed for a new month, we’re happy to refund the amount charged and close your account.
· In the event of subscriber’s death shall provide a valid death certificate subject for approval.
1. In case of technical problems, you must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Moolahmore. If you still need technical help,
please check the support provided online by Moolahmore, or failing that email us at email@example.com.
2. Whilst Moolahmore intends that the software should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasion it may be unavailable to permit maintenance
or other development activity to take place. If for any reason Moolahmore interrupts the Software for longer periods than Moolahmore would expect, we will use reasonable
endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website or social media sites.
For further concerns or suggestions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.