2. To replicate a transaction
The replicate function creates a copy of a transaction with the same detail. This allows you to adjust currency and make an editable transaction repeatable. (Note that an editable transaction can be replicated, a historic transaction can not be replicated.). An excellent example of using a function is when a user wants to adjust editable marketing and make it repeat until a specific date. Instead of remaking the transaction by hand, the user replicates it and makes it repeat to their desired date.
1. From the scenario screen, select the desired transaction you’d like to replicate
2. In the transaction editor screen, click the replicate button below
3. It will then bring you back to your scenario page
4. You can select the search button on the navigation menu to search the replicated transaction