There are three ways to pay for your Moolahmore subscription plan.
1. We accept all major credit and debit cards – Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX.
1. Go to https://stripe.moolahmore.com/. The Login page appears.
2. Enter your Moolahmore username and password credentials on the Login page. Note that the username and password are case-sensitive.
3. Click Login. The Your Account page appears.
4. Click Select Plan. You will be redirected to the Pricing page.
5. Select your preferred subscription plan.
6. Enter the necessary information.
7. Click Subscribe.
2. To purchase from the App Store, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method.
You can typically use these methods with your Apple ID:
Apple Pay (where available)
Most credit and debit cards
Store credit from redeeming gift cards or from adding funds to your Apple ID
Country-specific or region-specific additional methods
If you can’t make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you’re still having trouble, learn more [https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202631#learnmore].
3. To purchase from Google Play Store, find & download Moolahmore.
1. On your device, open Google Play Store Google Play or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
2. Search or browse for Moolahmore
3. Select the Moolahmore app.
4. Select Install or the item’s price.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content.
– If you made a purchase, select your payment method with the Down arrow.
– If it’s your first purchase: Your payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Tip: To change your display language on Google Play, change the language in your Google Account settings.